In Gujarat, 27% of the seats in government and education are reserved for OBC, 7.5% for Scheduled Castes and 15% for Scheduled Tribes for a total of 49.5% of all seats. The Supreme Court capped the reservation at 50% in their 1992 judgement in the Indra Sawhney case.
The Gujarat government seems to be in a fix over the issue of 33 percent reservation for unreserved category women in government jobs. A day after the government announced to modify a contentious provision that bars SC/ST people from competing with general category candidates, several groups of the general category have hit the roads protesting the move.
- Ojas Bharti : Click Here
- New Job Updates : Click Here
- Join Telegram Channel :
- Education I JOB Updates
ભરતી માટે હઇકોર્ટે આપેલી સાત સ્ટેપની માર્ગદર્શિકા
7 Steps Guideline Government Recruitment By High Court
- Step 1 – 100 Candidates List
- Step 2 – 51 Candidates Selection from Step 1 – 100 Candidates List
- Step 3 – Step 2 – 51 Candidates (12 Candidates must Female) Minimum 17 Female not issue
- Step 4 – 12 Candidates SC Category
- Step 5 – Step 4 – 12 Candidates (4 Candidates must Female)
- Step 6 – Step 4 and Step 5 Revision
- Step 7 – Step 4 and Step 5 Revision
The government had halted other recruitment till the verdict. The High Court has explained the way forward in detailed 7 steps