anubandham Android Application
Anubandham (GOG) for Android is a user app specially designed to be fully-featured schedule app. Anubandham facilitates Job Seekers and Job Providers through auto-matching in a highly transparent and user-friendly manner. Mobile App “Anubandham” facilitates users to find and apply for a suitable job posted by the recruiters and job providers.
- Government Of Gujarat
- DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT & TRAINING
- 50,000 appointment letter
- Employment wing
- Training wing
KEY FEATURES OF ANUBANDHAM (GOG)
- Anubandham brings Job Seeker and Employer together at one platform. A user schedule app that is an excellent Hide Seek Find 3D alternative. Anubandham (GOG) APK for Android is available for free download.
- Updated on Aug 4, 2021. All engines on Virus Total detected this file as safe and not harmful.
DOWNLOAD ANUBANDHAM (GOG) APK FOR ANDROID AND INSTALL
I would love to guide you on how to download and install Anubandham (GOG) APK for Android in just five simple steps. But first lets have some basic knowledge of APK files. Android Package Kit is an Android application package file format used for distributing files and installing them on Android OS devices. Installing apps and games from APK file is a simple and straightforward process which you will remember forever when done once. It is a safe and working way to avoid restrictions made by developers for distributing apps in some geographical regions.
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD ANUBANDHAM (GOG) APK ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE
Tap the blue button below and navigate to the download page. There you will choose the available download method.
STEP 2: CHOOSE THE DOWNLOAD METHOD
Have in mind that some apps and games may not be available in Google Play for your country of residence. You can choose to save the APK file from Android Freeware mirrors instead of downloading the software from the Play Store. We are proud to serve your working mirrors 99.9% of the time.
STEP 3: ALLOW INSTALLATION OF THIRD PARTY APPS.
If you get an installation warning after starting the saved file, click Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow installations from this source! This has to be done only the first time you are installing an unknown APK file.
STEP 4: FIND AND INSTALL THE DOWNLOADED APK FILE
I suggest using a file manager app (MiXPlorer is my choice as robust and easy to use) to locate Anubandham (GOG) apk file. It is most commonly located in the Downloads folder. Open it now and proceed to installation (check out this How to Download and Install APK and XAPK files guide if you experience difficulties).
STEP 5: LAUNCH THE APP AND ENJOY
Start the installed Anubandham (GOG) app and enjoy it!
- Anubandham Android Application : Download Application
- Anubandham Portal : https://anubandham.gujarat.gov.in/
How to Registration On Anubandham Web Portal
- Anubandham Web Portal Job Seeker Log in / Registration : Click Here
- Anubandham Web Portal Employer Log in / Registration : Click Here
- User Manual Job Seeker : Download
- User Manual Job Provider(Employer) : Download [PDF]
Rojagar Bharti Mela Gujarat Rojagar Setu Portal Call Center
Rojgar Bharti Mela Gujarat
- Educational Qualification: 8th to Post Graduation Degree (ITI Trades Available) Various Post wise Educational Degree (Read full Jobs notification given below)
- Selection Process: Selection will be on an Interview Base.
- How to Apply : Interested candidates are requested to apply online by mentioned link.
|District||Apply Online Link|
|Bhavnagar||Click Here||Click Here|
|Amreli||Click Here||Click Here|
Talim Rojgar Gujarat Helpline 6357 390390
- Talim Rojgar Gujarat Helpline Employment and Training Helpline Number Gujarat Talim Rojgar helpline number 6357 390390 Talim Rojgar Call Center number for Employment Related information. talim Rojgar Call Centre Number 6357 390390
Gujarat Rojgar Setu Helpline Number 63 57 390 390
Talim Rojagar Call Center Number
તમારા જીલ્લામાં ભરતીમેળાની માહિતી માટે સરકારી 6357390390 નંબર ડાયલ કરો
Employment Exchanges in the state have been chasing the placement of the registrants with the employers in the effective manner with the innovative approaches of industrial recruitment.
Directorate of Employment & Training, DET is working under the Department of Labour and Employment, Government of Gujarat.
Directorate of Employment & Training, DET is working under the Department of Labour and Employment, Government of Gujarat. It was formed in Gujarat State in 1971 by amalgamation of the Employment Wing, functioning under the Labour Directorate, and the Vocational Training Scheme under the Directorate of Technical Education.
At present 263 Govt.ITIs, 475 Grant-in-aid & Self-Financed ITCs, 335 KVKs(Kaushalya Vardhan Kendra), 617 VTPs (Vocational Training Provider) and 48 Employment Exchanges are functioning under this Directorate.
Two statutes have been enacted by the Govt. of India to help in achieving the objectives of higher employment in organised sector through training.