APL-1 families of the state will also get free grains, pulses, sugar May 2020
Gujarat Government After the BPL and APL, now the APL-5 category was forced to lock in the APC-coded people at the time of the lockdown: this was a major result of the happy ending of this category.After providing free food to the families of the poor during the lockdown in the fight against the Congress in Gujrat, now the APL-4 category will continue to attract even the most unemployed people.
This was an important decision taken at a Cabinet meeting held today at the video conference of the Chief Minister Vijay Rupani. Vijaybhai said that the first Gujrat in the country has given BPL and APL families a charge of any kind in the first week of the current month. Job Updates
How to check Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List?
Citizens in the state of Gujarat can check ration card beneficiary list online. Those who are wondering how they can download their ration card can follow the instructions shared below.
- Step 1- Visit the given link- https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/live-info-eng.htm
- Step 2- Select the respective year and month and click on “GO” button.
- Step 3- District/Taluka-wise Beneficiary Data list for the types of ration card and beneficiaries will appear.
- Step 4- For more details, click on respective region.
- Step 5- Detail of ration card beneficiaries for that selected region will appear. Click on the respective region.
- Step 6- Now, the area-wise list of ration cards for the selected region will display.
- Step 7- Click on the total no. of ration cards and the names and other details of the all the ration card holders under the selected area will appear.
- Step 8 – Click on the respected ration card no.
- Step 9- The details of all the members of the selected ration card will display on the screen.
They too have decided to give 5 kg wheat, 2 kg rice, 2 kg pulses and 5 kg sugar in the coming days. These are the cases that do not fall under the National Food Security Scheme, but the assistance provided to them today is only a matter of state education. The Chief Minister said that this decision has been taken by Gujarat Government. In the coming days, these families will be given fixed cereal grains and sugar, whose health will now be known.
કઈ તારીખે મળશે
Check How many Food Gain: Click Here
Other service: Click here