The government will give 10 grams of gold in your daughter’s wedding, learn how you can take advantage
Nowadays, the biggest challenge for parents at the time of daughter’s wedding is to spend money on gold jewelry. The tradition of giving gold jewelery to daughters is very old in our country. In such a situation, the Assam government has launched the Arundhati Gold scheme to give gold to the marriages of their state daughters. Gold is provided by the government in this scheme. The government gives 10 grams of gold to the daughters. Let us know how you can take advantage of this feature-
Some terms and conditions have been applied by the State Government for this scheme-
- The girl must be at least 18 years of age to avail this scheme.
- Apart from this, it is also important to get married registered.
- The annual income of the girl’s family should be less than Rs 5 lakh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only in the first marriage.
- Apart from this the age of the girl should be at least 21 years.
- Marriage must be registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. On the same day as the registration, the girl has to apply for the scheme.
The poor family will get relief
Under this scheme poor families will get a lot of help. The scheme is aimed at providing some relief to financially weak parents. The gold given by the government also makes the girl financially strong.
This way you can apply to the plan
- Apply this way for Arundhati Gold Scheme
- You have to register in this plan.
- For this you have to go to revenieassam.nic.in and fill the online form.
- After filling the online form, its printout will have to be taken out.
- As well as online, this printout must also be submitted.
- After submitting the form, the girl also gets a receipt.
- You will know via SMS if your application has been approved.
- If the application is approved, any amount under the scheme will be credited to the applicant’s account.