Step-by-step Guide to Record and Upload National Anthem on rashtragaan.in
પ્રમાણપત્ર ડાઉનલોડ કરવાના સ્ટેપ :
તમામ ઉમરના વ્યક્તિઓ ભાગ લઈ શકે છે.
- નીચેની આપેલ લિંક ખોલો
- તમારી વિગતો દાખલ કરો
- યોગ્ય સ્થાયી સ્થિતિ લીધા પછી “રેકોર્ડ” બટન પર ક્લિક કરો
- આપણું રાષ્ટ્રગીત ગાઓ
- “અપલોડ કરો” બટન પર ક્લિક કરો
- પ્રમાણપત્ર ડાઉનલોડ કરો
as part of the ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’ to celebrate 75 years of Independence, Union government has launched a website- rashtragaan.in where students can upload their ‘individual rendering’ of the National Anthem. On July 25, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had urged citizens to sing the national anthem on August 15, to create a ‘rashtra gaan’ record. He had said that it’s an effort on part of the Union ministry of culture to get the “maximum number of Indians” to sing the national anthem together.
All the videos shared by students will be compiled into a single video and will be played live on Independence Day. Selected participants may also get a chance to feature in a new song by one of India’s leading lyricist and composer. The Top 100 videos will be selected for the song to be launched on TV, Radio, YouTube and Social Media platforms.
The official YouTube page of MyGov India shared a video titled ‘Let Us Sing The National Anthem’, giving step-by-step guide on to participate
How To Upload The Video:
- Visit the official website – rashtragaan.in.
- Students are now required to enter their names
- On the appeared ‘Recording’ link, students can stand and record their video
- After recording the video, click on the upload
- Students can download their certificates