CBSE 12th Exam 2021 Cancelled Result On Basis Of Objective Criteria
- BSE Class XII Board Exams cancelled
- Class XII results will be made as per a well-defined objective criteria in a time-bound manner
- Decision on Class 12 CBSE Exams has been taken in the interest of students: PM
- Health and safety of our students is of utmost importance and there would be no compromise on this aspect: PM
- Anxiety among students, parents and teachers, which must be put to an end: PM
- Students should not be forced to appear for exams in such a stressful situation: PM
- All stakeholders need to show sensitivity for students: PM
Referring to the wide consultative process, PM expressed appreciation that a student friendly decision has been reached after consulting all stakeholders from across the length and breadth of India. He also thanked the States for providing feedback on this issue.
It was also decided that like last year, in case some students desire to take the exams, such an option would be provided to them by CBSE, as and when the situation becomes conducive.
The Hon’ble Prime Minister had earlier held a high-level meeting on 21/05/21 which was attended by Ministers & officials. Thereafter a meeting under the Chairmanship of Union Defence Minister was held on 23.05.2021 which was attended by the Education Minsters of States. Various options for conduct of CBSE examinations were discussed in the meeting and feedback obtained from the States and UTs.
Today’s meeting was attended by Union Ministers of Home, Defence, Finance, Commerce, Information & Broadcasting, Petroleum and Women & Child Development Ministries and Principal Secretary to PM, Cabinet Secretary & Secretaries of School Education & Higher Education Departments & other officials.