Deendayal Port Trust (formerly Kandla Port Trust) Recruitment for Junior Clerk and Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts 2018
Deendayal Port Trust (formerly Kandla Port Trust) has published the notification for recruitment for the post of Various Posts There are a total of 09 Vacancies in Deendayal Port Trust (formerly Kandla Port Trust) Recruitment for Junior Clerk and Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts 2018. has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other Details like No.Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement than Apply for this Post.Best Of Luck. Thanks for Visit Gujarati Education
Name Of Organization : Deendayal Port Trust (formerly Kandla Port Trust)
Total Posts: 09 posts
- Junior Clerk: 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 04 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Clerk: (i) Graduates having sufficient knowledge in computers in office automation software like MS WORD, MS EXCEL, etc. with 6 months certificate course in the Computers (ii) the proficiency in computers shall be judged through typing test, etc. on computer in MS WORD, MS EXCEL, etc.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years‘ experience.
Age Limit: (to be reckoned as on 1st March, 2018)
- Junior Clerk: (Upper Age limit : not more than 28 years) Candidate must have been born not earlier than 2.3.1990 and not later than 1.3.2000 (both days inclusive.)
- Junior Engineer (Civil): (Upper Age limit : not more than 28 years) Candidate must have been born not earlier than 2.3.1990 and not later than 1.3.2000 (both days inclusive.)
Emoluments and Benefits:
- Junior Clerk: Basic Pay Rs. 16,300/- in the Pay scale of Rs. 16,300-38,200 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs. 28,000/- per month.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Basic Pay Rs. 21,000/- in the Pay scale of Rs. 21,000-53,500 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs. 36,000/- per month.
Intimation Charges/Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
Candidates are required to pay intimation charges/Application fees online from 12th March, 2018 to 31st March, 2018 (both dates inclusive) by following the instructions for online payment given under the link provided at www.kandlaport.gov.in under ‗Recruitment Section‘.
SC/ ST/PH/DPT Employees: Nil
All candidates other than SC/ ST/PH/DPT Employees: Rs. 300/- (Application fee including intimation charges) + GST @ 18%
Selection Process: The selection will be made on the basis of performance in ONLINE examination, proficiency test as applicable, weightage of educational qualification. There will be no interview for the above Class III posts. The selection of shortlisted candidates for the above posts will be subject to verification of required documents as indicted in this advertisement, in original. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate during this process will disqualify his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process. Further, in case it is found during verification that requisite documents do not meet the prescribed criteria, his candidature will not be considered any further in the recruitment process.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Online Registration Start Date: 12th March, 2018
- Online Registration Closing Date: 31st March, 2018
- Last date of payment of application fee-Online: 12th March, 2018 to 31st March, 2018
- Date for online examination: Date, Time and venue details will be given in Admit Card.
Telegram Channel I Android Application I Study Materials I General Knowledge I Gujarati Sahitya I Gk Audio MP3 I Current Affairs I Bhartiya Bandharan I Government Yojna I Old Exam Papers I Pdf News Papers I Rojagar Samachar I Paripatra I Technology Updates.