Gujarat ITI Admission 2018
Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Admission Process and Important Dates
Gujarat ITI Admission 2018
- Name of the Managing Body : Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat
- Domicile : Gujarat
- Qualification: Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary
- Courses: ITI Programme including Draughtsman (Civil/Mechanical), Electronics, Computer Hardware & Networking, Plumber, Dress Designing etc.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2018 Important Dates
Candidates can check below tentative schedule in respect of Gujarat ITI admission 2018: Details
|S. No.||Name of the Event||Dates|
|1.||Online Apply Start Date||01-06-2018|
|2.||Submit Application Last Date||22-06-2018|
|3.||Submit hard Copy ITI||23-06-2018|
|4.||Online Call Letter and Merit||30-06-2018|
Gujarat ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
Aspirants should check eligibility criteria first before going to fill up application form. The eligibility criteria are as under:
- The candidates must have completed higher secondary and senior secondary level education.
- Candidate should have domicile of Gujarat State.
- The minimum age limit of the candidates is 14 years.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) will get relaxation in age as per Government Rules.
How to Apply Gujarat ITI Admission Application Form 2018
Candidates are recommended to keep in mind following instructions while filling up application form:
- The notification regarding Gujarat ITI Admission application form will be published by the DET, Gujarat on its official website.
- The official website of the DET, Gujarat is ‘https://itiadmission.guj.nic.in’.
- Access the official website and apply online.
- Candidates should fill all the information correctly in the form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Now make payment of application fee as it is mandatory requirement.
- The application fee is Rs.50/- only.
- Submit the application form at the end and take printout of the application form for reference in future.
Gujarat ITI Admission Procedure 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in qualifying exam. A merit list will be prepared and accordingly result will be declared. Meritorious candidates will further go through counselling process for final admission in desired course/trade.
Gujarat ITI Admission Counselling 2018
Successful candidates will have to attend counselling in their respective institute. In the counselling process, carry all original documents which will be verified. Final admission will be done accordingly after going through all these process.
Download from Below Important Link :
Official Notification :