Schemes Indian Government, at all levels, announces Welfare Schemes for a cross section of the society from time to time. These schemes could be either Central, State specific or a joint collaboration between the Center and the States.
In this Sarkari Yojana App, we have attempted to provide you an easy and single point access to information about several welfare schemes of the Government and their various aspects including eligible beneficiaries, types of benefits, scheme details etc.
How to check Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List?
Citizens in the state of Gujarat can check ration card beneficiary list online. Those who are wondering how they can download their ration card can follow the instructions shared below.
- Step 1- Visit the given link- https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/live-info-eng.htm
- Step 2- Select the respective year and month and click on “GO” button.
- Step 3- District/Taluka-wise Beneficiary Data list for the types of ration card and beneficiaries will appear.
- Step 4- For more details, click on respective region.
- Step 5- Detail of ration card beneficiaries for that selected region will appear. Click on the respective region.
- Step 6- Now, the area-wise list of ration cards for the selected region will display.
- Step 7- Click on the total no. of ration cards and the names and other details of the all the ration card holders under the selected area will appear.
- Step 8 – Click on the respected ration card no.
- Step 9- The details of all the members of the selected ration card will display on the screen.
Oil mill will be commissioned
CMO Secretary Ashwini Kumar said that on the single issue, CM Rupani has discussed with the oil mill owners and collector to start a closed mill. In addition, CM discussed the video conference with the Commissioner of Ahmedabad. Gujarat government has sent Rajkot ventilator
Check Lockdown Sahay : click Here
DCS DOF Gujarat Ration Card Toll Free Number – 1800-233-550
20 એપ્રિલથી શું શરૂ થશે ? : click Here
With its help, the government put an additional burden of Rs 660 crore.
READ IN GUJRATI Click Here
Join Telegram Click Here