Model School & KGBV Admission Notification @www.sebexam.org
Model School & Gujarat kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya KGBV Admission 2020-21 in Class 6th, 7th, 8th (upper primary level) in Residential Schools. Fill out the online application form for Entrance Exam.Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Gujarat liberated out the KGBV Admission Notification 2021-22 for Class 6th, 7th, 8th (upper primary level) in KGBV and Urban Residential Schools. eligible Students Apply for this in Online mode at www.sebexa.org Online only if they get equipped with all the details. Before applying these KGBV Entrance Exam 2020 they must check out the eligibility for this Notification then only you can fill the Gujarat Model School & KGBV Application Form 2021 without any mistakes.
Model School , Model Day School & KGBV Admission Notification 2020-21 Declared @www.sebexam.org
- Date of Notification :- 09-02-2021
- Name of Organization:-Model School & KGBV
- Start Date of Application:-09-02-2021
- Last Date of Application:-22-02-2021
- Date of Exam :- will be Declared
- Official Website:- www.sebexam.org
Gujarat Model School & KGBV Admission / Enrance Exam Notification 2021 Gujarat KGBV Admission / Enrance Exam Notification 2020: Dear Students Here are all the details for admission in Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya and Model School for 2020-21. Look at that carefully. Gujarat state government KGBV – Model School has announced the Gujarat KGBV Entrance / Admission for Class 6th, 7th, 8th (upper primary level) in KGBV and Urban Residential Schools. Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya has invited online applications for Entrance Exam. As per the Online Applicaion Form, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Date Please Read Official Notification
Details Of KGBV Admission / Entrance Schedule 2020Organization Name Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, GujaratAdmission for which standard Class 6th, 7th, 8th (upper primary level)Notification date 27-04-2020Duration of filling form Date – 28/04/2020 to 12/05/2020Exam Date Not Yet to be AnnouncedMode Of Application OnlineOfficial Website www.sebexam.org
Student Qualifications:Students who are studying in Government Primary Schools, Local Body Schools (District Panchayat Municipal Corporation / Municipal School), Granted Primary Schools and Private Institutions in Standard 5, 6, 7 and 8 in the current academic year 2019-20 “Common Entrance Test” Will be able to give.
Exam Fee:No fee is required for Common Entrance Test.
Exam Type:This test will be multiple choice form and multiple choice form (MCQ Based). There will be no negative evaluation in evaluating these tests. The syllabus of the form in which it is based will be based on the cumulative textbook.(Example: Standard – 5 syllabus for entrance examination of standard – 6)
Exam Center: The test / examination centers will be determined by the State Examination Board according to the number of candidates registered for the examination and the administrative suitability of the examiner. The candidate has to take the exam at the examination center allotted by the board.Related:Gujarat KGBV Admission 2020-2021, Application Form Class 6 7 8The details of the exam center will be available to the child through the hall ticket.
Medium of Question Paper:Gujarati medium question papers will be available.
How to Apply Online for Model School & KGBV Admission, Step by Step12 Step For Online form filling
- Step-1 : First of all go to www.sebexam.org.
- Step-2 : Click on Apply online
- Step-3 : Clicking on Apply Now will display the Application Format.
- Step-4 : The school will then have to fill in the personal information of the student who wants to take this exam. For this, the student’s unique ID number will have to be used.
- Step-5 : At least five (5) options have been given to Model School children and KGBV girls only for those who wish to attend school.
- Step-6 : When more than one foam is full, the child’s last form will be considered valid.
- Step-7 : If the student does not have Student U – DISE Number, then such student who is currently studying in the school will have to get it from the Principal of the school.
- Step-8 : In case of any student name, surname error, or the name of the student entering the Aadhar Dias number when filling up the form, then the student who is currently studying in the school will have to contact the school principal and correct the details of the student’s Aadhaar Dice number by the Principal. The application can be filed within 48 hours after the amendment.
- Step-9 : In the last days of filing the application letter, any correction of the Aadhaar Dice will not be taken into account. It is the responsibility of the school principal to make the correction.Step-10 : Now clicking on Save will save your Datin. Here Application Number will be Generate. Which has to be preserved.
- Step-11 : Now click on Confirm Application. Type your Application NumberType here and your Birth Date Type. Then click on Submit and Confirm. Conformation no will be generated after the application is conformed. Which you have to save and save.
- Step-12 : Then an e-receipt will be generated with Print Application From. With which to print.