National Digital Health Mission
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the citizens of the country on the occasion of Independence Day
- Announcing the Digital National Health Mission, he said that a health card will be issued to all citizens of the country
- The card will help in maintaining a digital health database for all citizens
One Nation One Health Card
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the country for the 7th time as the Prime Minister of the country, on the 74th Independence Day, on 15th of August, 2020. Congratulating the countrymen on the occasion, he talked about the sacrifices of many men and women who fought for the freedom of the country.
Announcing the highly anticipated National Digital Health Mission, Prime Minister said it was the need of the hour, given that the country is battling the COVID-19 pandemic.
The ‘One Nation One Health Card’ scheme will help people get better healthcare facilities in the country. A person’s medical history, records such as tests, diagnosis, and treatments will be saved in a digital form as database. These can be accessed by an authorised person from anywhere in the country.
A unique ID will be issued to every citizen who opts for this card, through which he/she will be able to log in to the system, reports suggested.
If and when a card-holder gets a test, diagnosis or treatment for any medical condition, the reports will be saved in the card. This will reduce the burden of carrying around medical records and reports, in case a patient needs to travel to other parts of the country for treatments. The doctors will be able to access such medical records with the help of the unique ID of the card.
Apart from the above benefits for the card-holders, healthcare centres such as hospitals will enjoy the following benefits from the ‘One Nation, One Health Card’ scheme. The scheme is also likely to be extended to include pharmacies and medical stores into the servers as well, in the future.
Apply for Health Card One Nation One Health Card
On the occasion of 74th Independence Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced the ‘One Nation One Health Card‘ scheme. While delivering his Independence Day speech on Saturday, August 15, PM Modi said this would revolutionize the health care system in the country.
- With this ‘One Nation One Health Card’ scheme, a person’s medical history records, including all the treatments and tests that the person has undergone, will be digitally saved in a database. And this database can be accessed by an authorised person from anywhere in the country via digital means.
- Under this system, a unique ID will be issued to every Indian citizen who opts for this card, through which he/she will be able to log-in to the portal.
- If a beneficiary gets a test done, the reports will be saved on the card. Also now in case, the beneficiary needs to travel to other parts of the country, they would not need to bring the old reports in physical form to the doctor. The doctor would be able to see the medical records with the help of that unique ID of the card.
- Reportedly, hospitals, clinics, and doctors will all be linked to a central server. The interesting part is that it is completely up to hospitals and citizens, whether they want to opt for the ‘One Nation One Health Card’ scheme or not.
- Sources suggest that the scheme will be implemented in a phase-wise manner. A budget of Rs 500 crore has been allotted for the first phase of the plan.
- I’m sure you’re wondering about the data safety issue since it already becomes a hot topic nowadays. People familiar with this matter stated that the data would be safe with adequate privacy features in place.
- Reports also claim that the scope of the ‘One Nation One Health Card’ scheme will be gradually extended. Under this extension, not only clinics and hospitals, but medical stores and medical insurance companies can remain connected on the server through this scheme.
- But the privacy of the people will be of utmost importance. A doctor or a hospital will be allowed to access a person’s records only when he will give permission for the same.
One Nation one health card scheme Ke Benifit
Is Yojna Se sabse Bada Benifit yah Hoga Ki Desh Me kisi Bhi Hospital Ke pass Jab Ilaj Karwane Jayenge To apko sath Me sare Parche OR Test Report Ko Nahi Le jana Padega is Card Ke Number Se Sab Record Computer Me Dekha Ja sakta Hai
DR. Kahi Se Bhi Kisi Bhi Jagh Se baithkar Apki Unit ID ke Jariye Sara Medical Record Dekh Sakta.
Is Yojna Ke Benifit
is Yojna Me Jo Card banega usse kafi logo ko fayda milega isse kisi bhi marij ko koi dikkat nahi hoga apka har record is card me hoga jo ki ek dum secure hoga ise marij ki bina marji ke nahi dekha ja sakta.
- Card Ke Banne Se Marij Ki Koi Bhi jankari Koi bhi Nahi Dekh Sakta
- ye sa Itna Secure Hoga ki Ise Koi Bhi apne system Open Nahi Kar sakta
Sarver Se Link Record
DR. Clinic, Hospital, Ek Central Server Se Link Honge. Nagrik OR Hospital Ke Liye abhi Ye Unki Marji Par Nirbhar Karega Ki Obh Is Mition Se Judna Chahte Hai Ya Nahi.
Is Mition Ke Jariye har Ek Nagrik Ka Ek Signal Unit ID (Unique ID) jari kiya jayega. ID Milne ke baad usi ID Loging Hoga. Fage Baize tarike Se Isko lagu kiya Jayega.
No one else will be able to see data without consent
Health Card banane par agar koi DR. ke paas ilaaj ke liye jaata hai. to uski sahamati se DR usaka Record Online dekh sakenge.
iske liye aisa System taiyaar kiya ja raha hai ki kisi ka vyaktigat data uske sahamati ke bagair koi dusra nahi dekh sakata. isake liye Mobile par One Time Password jaisi suvidha di ja sakati hai.
maan leejiye kisi ne agar apana koi helth ka test karava rakha hai to uski Detail bhee ek jagah Online upalabdh hogi use DR. ko dikhaaya ja sakata hai.
One Nation One Health Card Scheme Ka budget 500
Adhar card ke aadhaar par helth Card banaaye jaayenge lekin iske liye aam naagarikon ko baadhy nahin kiya ja sakega. yah poori tarah vaikalpik hoga vah aap logo kee marji par nirbhar hoga aap use banwana chahte hai ya nahi.
yojna ke pahale charan mein 500 Caror ka bajat rakha gaya hai logo kee vyaktigat jaanakaari sikyor aur praivet rahe isaka poora dhyaan rakha jaega.
Health profile will be opened only after the approval of the patient
is Yojna ka Dayra Daad me Vyaapak Hoga, Jisse Na Sirf DR, Hospital, Clinic, Balki medical store, medical insurance Provide Karane Bale Companies Sabhi Iske Jariye Sarver Se Connected Rahengi.
is Yojna Mein Gopaneeyata ka Poora Dhyaan Rakha Jayega. kisi Bhi Vyakti Ke Helth Profile Bina Usaki Anumati Se Koi Nahi Dekh Sakega Na DR Na Hospital ka Stuff.
Hallo Dosto Ummid karta Hu Ki Apko ye Post Achchi Lagi Hogi agar apko ye Post Pasand ayi Hai To Like And share Karen Or agar isse Juda Koi Sawal hai To comment Box me Puch sakte Me apke Har Sawal Ka Jabab dene ki Puri Kosis Karunga