PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020 has announced. The Farmers who have registered for PM Kisan Nidhi Yojna can check out the State Wise Beneficiary List at the official website. Link to check Beneficiary List is available at the official website. After the announcement of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana New List 2020, there is a wave among all the farmers. The Farmers will get Rs 6000\- in three installments under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Those farmers who are eligible under the same Yojana, they can check out Payment Status by using Mobile Number, Aadhar Number and Mobile Number.
PM Kisan Yojana
|Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)|
|Announcement date||1st February|
|Last Date to Registration||28th February 2020|
|Benefits||Rs 6000/- (get in 3 Installments of 2000 each)|
|Selected Farmers||12 Crore|
|Scheme Type||Central Government Scheme|
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2020
Steps to Check PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List 2020
♦ Step 1:- Go to the Official Web Portal.
♦ Step 2:- Under “Farmers Corner”, Click on “Beneficiary List”.
♦ Step 3:- Select State, District, Sub District, Block Village etc.
♦ Step 4:- Now Click on Get Report Button.
♦ Step 5:- You will get the Selected Beneficiary List.
♦ Step 6:- Now you can check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020.
Official Website – https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/
PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status – Click here
PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List – Click here
Check Beneficiary List/Count – Click here
How to check PM Kisan Beneficiary list through the mobile app?
Candidate can check the list and payment status through steps provided below.
- Download Mobile Application – First, of all Farmers have download the PMKISAN GoI application on their mobile phones through Playstore. The application link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nic.project.pmkisan&hl=en
- Open the application – Once the application was downloaded tap on the open button.
- Homepage of app will open – On opening the mobile app, its homepage will appear as shown in the picture. All the services available on this app will be shown.
- Check Beneficiary Status – Now, if you want to check beneficiary status, you need to tap on it.
- Three ways to check PM Kisan beneficiary status – Under the beneficiary status you need to opt Aadhaar/account/mobile number (any one) to check the status.
- Provide details – Select Id, enter the value and click on “Get Details” option. The beneficiary status will appear.
- Details – after pressing “get details” it will give you the status like this.
- Edit Aadhaar Details – To edit the Aadhaar details, click on the respective link.
- Enter Details – Fill Aadhaar no. and proceed further to edit the details.
- Self Registered Farmer Status – Click on the relevant link to check the status of self-registered farmers.
- Enter Credentials – Enter Aadhaar No. in the space provided. The status will appear.
- Get details result – After pressing “get details” your application status will be on your mobile screen
- New Farmer registration – If a farmer wish to register through the app, then he has to click on “New Farmer Registration” link
- Provide Aadhaar No. – For new registration, enter Aadhaar and continue to complete the registration process.
Reasons For Not Giving All Installments To Farmers
- In which the farmer’s farm has not been sent to the central government by the state government
- The farmers have given incorrect information in the farm
- Not approved by bank
- Aadhaar cards are not linked etc.The farmer does not know about all these, the reason is that the farmers do not have any facility for information, but from this month the central government has issued a toll free number for the convenience of the farmers.
What Is The Toll Free Number For Kisan Samman Nidhi
For the convenience of the farmers, the Central Government has released a helpline number for a Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. If the farmer has any problem related to this scheme, he can contact on 155261/1800115526. The Agriculture Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Sing Tomar, gave this information by tweeting.
1. PM-KISAN Help Desk
2. PM-Kisan Helpline No.
155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free)
3. Phone: 0120-6025109
4. Email: pmkisan-ict[at]gov[dot]inGovernment Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) : View Details
- Pradhan Mantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana View Details
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) View Details
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana (PMSYM) View Details