About PM Kisan scheme
- PM Kisan Samman Yojana is a central sector scheme whose 100% funding came from Government Of India
- This scheme is in operation since 1st of December 2018
- Under the scheme, the family of the registered farmers will get an amount of 6000/- Rs. annually in three equal installments of 2000/-
- Whether a farmer is eligible for the scheme or not it will be identified by the state and UT administration by following scheme guidelines.
- Beneficiary will receive amount directly into their account via DBT mode.
- Beneficiary list is valid for a period of one year only after that list was updated by the department to get to know whether during the last year someone sold its land or not.
જિલ્લાવાર ખોટી સહાય મેળવનારા ખેડૂતોની સંખ્યા
Dalal said that along with agriculture, farmers’ income has also increased from related sectors in which animal husbandry is a major sector. Under Livestock-Credit, livestock keepers are being assisted in the form of loans for animal care with a maximum limit of Rs. 3 lakhs. Cards under this scheme will be issued according to the number of cattle.
The Bankers Committee has assured the government that all eligible applicants will get the benefit of the Cattle Farmer Credit Card Scheme. The broker said the target could not be achieved without the cooperation of bankers. Banks should also organize camps for information on this scheme. The veterinarian informs about the scheme by erecting special hoardings in veterinary hospitals.
ગુજરાતના 1.82 લાખ ખેડૂતો ઇન્કમ ટેક્સ ભરે છે છતાં ખોટી રીતે પ્રધાનમંત્રી કિસાન સમ્માન નિધિ યોજનામાં 186 કરોડ રૂપિયાની સહાય મેળવી
How much money will you get for cows and buffaloes?
- >> There is a provision to give Rs. 40,783 for cows.
- >> Rs 60,249 for buffalo. From this will be the buffalo.
- >> 4063 for sheep and goats.
- >> Hens (laying eggs) will be given 720 rupees.
What is the eligibility for the card
- >> The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Haryana.
- >> Applicant’s Aadhaar Card, Pen Card, Water ID Card.
- >> Mobile number
- > Passport size photo
Apply this way
- >> Interested beneficiaries from the state of Haryana who want to make an animal credit card under this scheme have to go to their nearest bank and apply.
- > Go to the bank with the required documents to apply here. There is an application form to fill.
- >> After filling the application form you have to do KYC. For KYC, farmers have to provide Aadhar card, pen card, water card and passport size photo.
- > You will get Animal Credit Card within 1 month of getting KYC from the bank and verification of application form for making livestock credit card.