RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-2021
RTE Admission 2020 Gujarat Application Form- The applications will be invited by Directorate of Primary Education for the admissions into primary classes. Children of age group born between 2 June 2015 to 01 June 2016 will be considered for admission. Along with that the child must belong to one of the categories:- SC/ST with Parent’s Annual Income upto 2 Lakh, OBC with Parent’s Annual Income upto 1 Lakh and GEN Category with Annual Income up to 68,000. The Children not satisfying this criterion will not be administered and the list of the rejected forms will be displayed on the website with the reason of rejection.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-2021 First Round
Download : Admit Card
RTE Gujarat Admission Eligibility Criteria
Disadvantaged Groups: (Special status must be recognized by a certificate of any appropriate authority)
- Scheduled Castes (S.C.)
- Scheduled Tribes (S.T.)
- Other Backward Castes (O.B.C.)
- Below Poverty Line (B.P.L.)
RTE Gujarat STD 1 School Free Admission 2020
RTE Gujarat Admission: Government of Gujarat, Education Department released notification regarding admission in standard-1 as per Right to Education norms. Subsequently, all the selected students will get 25% reservation in admission in various schools of Gujarat. Eligible and interested applicants may read full advertisement carefully and apply online RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21 rte.orpgujarat.com
RTE Gujarat Admission Advertisement
RTE Gujarat Admission for exemption for School Fess & Scholarship (Std. 1 to 8) Student
Gujarat Government Release Scholarship Scheme for Std. 1 to 8 for RTE (Right to Education) Student for School Fess Free (Fees Mafi Yojana) for Various District School in Gujarat. The Constitution (Eighty-sixth Amendment) Act, 2002 inserted Article 21-A in the Constitution of India to provide free and compulsory education of all children in the age group of six to fourteen years as a Fundamental Right in such a manner as the State may, by law, determine. The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009, which represents the consequential legislation envisaged under Article 21-A, means that every child has a right to full time elementary education of satisfactory and equitable quality in a formal school which satisfies certain essential norms and standards.
RTE Gujarat Admission Important Date
RTE Gujarat Admission Document List
How to Apply online for RTE Gujarat Admission 2020
Gujarat government will invite online applications for RTE Gujarat Admission 2020. Kids are admitted in to private schools based on economic status or caste based reservations. It also prohibits all unrecognized schools from practice, and makes provisions for no donation or capitation fees and no interview of the child or parent for admission. Subsequently, all the selected students will get 25% reservation in admission in various schools of Gujarat.
- RTE GUJARAT ADMISSIONS 2020
- Right to education Gujarat Free Admission Std 1 for Year 2020
- Official Website : rte.orpgujarat.com
- Admission : Std 1
Step to Apply online for RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 – https://rte.orpgujarat.com Candidates have to fill the application form online through the official website of RTE Gujarat Admissions.
- Online application instruction RTE Gujarat
- Applicants have to go on official website : rte.orpgujarat.com
- Navigate arrow to Online application.
- Read all instruction well and fill necessary details.
- Submit online application and take print out form.
- Submit application form & documents at receiving center on or before last date.
To fill the RTE Admission 2020 Gujarat Application Form, candidates will need to visit the website at rte.orpgujarat.com
RTE Gujarat 2020 Online Application Details
- RTE હેઠળ માતા-પિતા/વાલી માટે ઓનલાઈન ફોર્મ ભરવા અંગેની સૂચનાઓ
- Instrutions for Required Documents
- RTE Admission Online Apply Click Here ( Available Soon )
- Require Documents આવશ્યક દસ્તાવેજો
- List Of School શાળાની યાદી
- RTE Online Application Receiving Centre List : Click Here to View
- Online application Status અરજીની સ્થિતિ
- Print Application પ્રિન્ટ અરજી
- Admit Card (પ્રવેશ પત્ર)
- RTE Gujarat Help Desk Toll Free Number : 1800-120-1464 | 079-39276000
RTE હેઠળ ઓનલાઈન પ્રવેશ ફોર્મમાં સંપૂર્ણ વિગતો તેમજ ડૉક્યુમેન્ટસ અપલોડ કર્યા બાદ ફોર્મની પ્રિન્ટ વાલીએ પોતાની પાસે સાચવી રાખવાની રહેશે. ઓનલાઈન ભરેલ ફોર્મની પ્રિન્ટ ક્યાંય જમા કરાવવાની રહેશે નહીં.
RTE Gujarat Admission Selection Process
Education is now every human rights. The Right of children is free and compulsory by Act of RTE. It’s Rights to Primary Education, Right to Classroom, and Right to books. Education is most important thing in today’s world.
- RTE Gujarat 2020 – 25% Reservation Admission Process
- RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 Application Form
- RTE Gujarat Admission 2020– List Of Documents
Address Proof : Aadhaar Card, Water Bill, Driving Licence, Ration Card, Notarised Rent Agreement etc..
- Parents Income :
- Competent Officer Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate of Parents
- Bank Details :
- Child or Parent’s Passbook Copy
- Child Aadhaar Card, Parent’s Aadhaar Card
- and other documents
www.sje.gujarat.gov.in Gujarat All Yojana Schemes List
The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act or Right to Education Act (RTE), is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted on 4 August 2009. The act describes the modalities of the importance of free and compulsory education for children between 6 and 14 in India under Article 21a of the Indian Constitution. The Act makes education a fundamental right of every child between the ages of 6 and 14 and specifies minimum norms in elementary schools. It requires all private schools to reserve 25% of seats to children (to be reimbursed by the state as part of the public-private partnership plan).
RTE Gujarat Admission 2020– https://rte.orpgujarat.com
Application forms are usually distributed in February On completion of the forms, they will have to be submitted in one of these collection centers.