SC OBC Students Free Coaching Yojana
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Apply Online | coaching.dosje.gov.in Registration | Free Coaching Scheme For SC and OBC |
A new scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of the Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment to help all of the students of scheduled caste and other backward castes to get free coaching. Under SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme today, we will share with all of you the step by step procedure to register yourself for the free coaching scheme launched by the Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment. In this article, we will also share with you the eligibility criteria, objective, features, benefits and the list of courses which are eligible in this scheme for all of the students. We will also mention details about the documents and all of the other procedures related to the SC OBC free coaching scheme.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2021
Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment is inviting the students belonging to the caste of SC and OBC so that they can provide the new free coaching to them. Under this Free Coaching scheme, around 3000 rupees will be provided to the local students and 6000 rupees will be provided to the students who belong to other cities. Also, 2000 rupees will be provided as an allowance so that the students can stay in the city till the end of the course. This will be a very great opportunity for all of the people who want to get a good education but cannot because of the financial differences that they are facing because of the pandemic or any other situation in their family.
Objective Of SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
The main objective of launching the new coaching scheme for the students belonging to SC and OBC category is to help them get the education that they deserve. Many of the students are not able to get proper education because they are not financially capable of giving the coaching fees and the academic fees so the Government of India have launched a scheme to help all of the students who are very ambitious in their studies but are lagging behind because of the shortage of money that they have in their homes.
Details Of SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
|Name||SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme|
|Launched by||Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment|
|Beneficiaries||SC, OBC students|
|Last Date Of Registration||30-09-2020|
Allowance In SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
The following allowance will be provided to all of the beneficiaries who have enrolled themselves under the scheme:-
- 3000 rupees will be provided monthly for local students.
- 6000 rupees will be provided monthly to the outstation students.
- Physically disabled students having more than 40% disability will be provided 2000 rupees per month as a special allowance.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the coaching scheme:-
- The students will be selected by the coaching institution based on their academic result
- The criteria for the academic result will be relaxed for the students of SC and OBC caste
- Only the students of SC and OBC caste can apply for the scheme
- The annual family income of the students must not exceed rupees 800000
- One student can enrol under the scheme for only one time
- Coaching will be provided for preliminary and main examination.
- Students can take coaching for preliminary and main examination two times.
- If the candidate is selected for the interview then he or she can take coaching up to any time.
- The selected candidate will have to attend all of the classes
- If the candidate take leave for 15 days then he will be banned from the coaching
The implementation procedure for the free coaching scheme will be undertaken by the following authorities of government:-
- Central Government/ State Governments/ UT Administrations/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies under Central/ State Governments,
- Universities (both Central and State) including the Deemed Universities and Private Universities recognized by concerned authority; and
- Registered private institutions/NGOs.
Course For SC OBC Coaching
The students can take coaching for the following courses:-
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and the various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs),
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the State Public Service Commissions,
- Officers Grade examinations conducted by Banks, Insurance Companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs),
- Premier Entrance Examinations for admission in Engineering such as IIT-JEE & AIEEE, Medical like AIPMT, Professional courses like Management (eg. CAT) and Law (eg. CLAT) and any other such disciplines decided by the Ministry.
- Eligibility tests/examinations like SAT, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL.
List Of Coaching Institutions Under SC OBC Free Coaching
The following coaching institutions will be providing the coaching in this new scheme launched by the concerned authorities:-
Download Full List : Click Here
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Online Registration
To apply for the coaching scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, click on the link given here to go to the official web page for the coaching
- A web page will be displayed on your screen with three options
- You can click on the option called guidelines
- The guidelines regarding the scheme will be displayed on your screen
- Read them carefully
- You can also click here to directly download the guidelines
- After reading the guidelines you have to click on the option called Register Option
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all of the details
- Father Name
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Date Of Birth
- Education Qualification Details
- Upload all of the documents
- Click on Submit