mParivahan app: How to register and sign in?
- Go to the Play store and download the official mparivahan app by NIC eGov
- Open the app after installation. If you are a new user, first sign up by entering your mobile number. An OTP will be sent to your number.
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Verify’.
After sign up, click on the sign in option on the left side of the application. Enter your mobile number and then the OTP in the required fields to log into the mparivahan app.
Parivahan Sewa portal online services
The www.parivahan.gov.in portal offers the following services:
- Vehicle-related services through the Vaahan Parivahan Sewa website such as renewal of registration, issue of duplicate RC, etc.
- Driving license-related services through the Sarathi Parivahan.gov.in website, including applying for DL, renewal of DL, issue of duplicate DL, etc.
- Checkpost tax for vehicle tax collection at checkpost
- Fancy number booking
- National register or NR services
- National permit authorisation
- AITP (All India Tourist Permit) authorisation
- SLD (Speed Limiting Device) maker
- CNG (Compressed natural gas) maker through CNG Vahan Sewa portal
- VLTD (Vehicle Location Tracking Device) maker through vahan.parivahan.gov.in portal
- PUCC (Pollution Under Control Certificate)
- Trade certificate
- Vahan Green Sewa
- Vehicle recall
The pariwahan gov in website also provides informational services that users can access to know their license details, vehicle details, registration, permits, act, rules and policies, notifications and forms, etc. Users can also access various downloadable forms available online. Users can also get information on various rules, acts and policies such as the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, Central Motor Vehicles Rules 1989, Carriage by Road Act and Rules, Central Road Fund Act and Rules.
The Parivahan Sewa portal provides driving license-related services including:
- Permanent licence
- Duplicate licence
- Addition of class
- International driving permit
- Licencing related fees and charges
- Sample LL Question Bank
You can get registration information on the portal such as:\
- Temporary registration
- Permanent registration
- Renewal of RC
- Duplicate RC
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Address change
- HP endorsement
- HP termination
- Trade certificate
- Issue of duplicate trade certificate
- Diplomatic vehicles
- Ownership transfer
- Registration display
Click on about permits link and get details about:
- Contact carriage
- Permit fees and permit period
How To Use Maprivahan App ::
- After Successfully Install Mparivahan app, You have to Open this app and allow All Permission to use mparivahan app.
- then Create your Account with Phone no. or E mail id.
- then Generate your Password.
- Enter Password very carefully because You have to use this Password for Login in future. so, Remember Your Password.
- Then You see various Option in Mparivahan App.
Other Use Of Mparivahan App:
- You can also use other Benefits of Mparivahan App.
- Any one can See Full detail of any Vehicles Just Insert Vehicle No.
- You can get All type of vehicles detail Like
- Vehicle Owner Name
- Vehicle Parssing of State and district
- Vehicle Loan detail