Western Railway Recruitment for 1308 Apprentices Posts 2017
Western Railway Recruitment for 1308 Apprentices Posts 2017 General Knowledge for all competitive Exam Must visit GujaratGk.com A mutual fund company is an investment company that receives money from investors for the sole purpose to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities for the benefit of the investors. A mutual fund is the portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities that generate profits for the investor, or shareholder of the mutual fund.
Name Of Organization : SEB (State Examination Board)
Name Of Posts :
- Ahmedabad Apprentices: 388 Posts
- Vadodara Apprentices: 229 Posts
- Pratapnagar – Vadodara : 45 Posts
- Rajkot: 54 Posts
- Mumbai: 592 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 1308 Posts
Educational Qualification: SSC Pass with 50% marks with ITI.
Age Limit: Between 15 to 24 years (As on 13-10-2017)
New Job Update Online Application, Call Letter, Answer Keys and more Must Visit GuujaratiEducation.in A mutual fund allows an investor with less money to diversify his holdings for greater safety and to benefit from the expertise of professional fund managers. Mutual funds are generally safer, but less profitable, than stocks, and riskier, but more profitable than bonds or bank accounts, although its profit-risk profile can vary widely, depending on the fund’s investment objective.
Application Fee: General and OBC candidates should pay Rs. 100/- and there is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below by RPAD.
Address to sent Applications:
- Ahmedabad: Assistant Personnel Officer, For Divisions Railway Manager, Ahmedabad.
- Vadodara: Divisional Railway Manager (E) -BRC, Estt. Electrical Selection, Second Floor, Personnel Department, Pratapnagar, Vadodara – 390004.
- Pratapnagar: Chief Workshop Manager Office, Opp. Madhav Rao Scindia Cricket Stadium, Pratapnagar Vadodara (WR) 39004
- Rajkot: Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Establishment Branch, Personnel Department, EM Section, Kothi Compound, Rajkot 360001
- Mumbai: Welfare Section (Ground Floor) of DRM Office, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400008
Technology Updates Most mutual funds are open-end funds, which sells new shares continuously or buys them back from the shareholder (redeems them), dealing directly with the investor (no-load funds) or through broker-dealers, who receive the sales load of a buy or sell order.The purchase price is the net asset value (NAV) at the end of the trading day, which is the total assets of the fund minus its liabilities divided by the number of shares outstanding for that
Last Date:and Advertisement
- Ahmedabad: 12-11-2017 Advertisement
- Vadodara: 23-11-2017 Advertisement
- Pratapnagar – Vadodara: 29-11-2017 Advertisement
- Rajkot: 17-11-2017 Advertisement
- Mumbai: 09-11-2017 Advertisement