Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union published notification for recruitment for below mention posts in General Duty. You can view official advertisement by following link.
Name of Posts: Assistant Commandant
Age Limit: 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1994 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualification: Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks of both subjects.
- Short listing of Applications
- Preliminary Selection (Mental Ability Test / Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT))
- Final Selection,
- Medical Exam
- Validity of Selection.
- Height: 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
- Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
- Chest: Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Eye Sight: 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass, 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
- Start date for online application: 21/03/2015
- Last date for online application: 26/03/2015