NMMS Gujarat 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
Gujarat National Means Cum-Merit Scholarship- NMMS 2022
The State Examination Board (SEB)- Gandhinagar, Government of Gujarat has declared Gujarat NMMS Exam Form 2022 of Class 8th Students for Scholarship to study in Class 9th, Class 10th, Class 11th and Class 12th. The Gujarat NMMS Scholarship 2022 of 8th Class students declared online at www.sebexam.org that you may check District wise and School wise.
NMMS 2022 Exam Overview
|Full Name||National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship|
|Name Of Exam||NMMS Exam|
|Name Of Organization||State Examination Board (SEB)|
|Test Duration||3 hours|
|Total Marks||180 Marks|
|Qualifying Marks||40% marks (32% for SC/ST)|
Name Of Exam : NMMS (National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme)
(For Standard VIII)
NMMS – ૨૦૨૧ પરિણામ :
NMMS Gujarat 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants who are studying in the VIII class from a recognized school are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
The income of parents:
- Annual income should not exceed more than Rs 1,50,000 per annum from all sources of the parents of the applicant.
NMMS Scholarship Exam Application Form
Application form of Gujarat NMMS 2022 for Class VIII will be available here once it will be released. Candidates who are seeking admission can apply online from the official website or from a direct link that will be provided here.
- For general category students- 70/-
- ForSC/ST Category based students- 50/-
NMMS Scholarship Exam Notification
For getting more information about Gujarat NMMS Shishyvruti 2022, candidates to need to read the information brochure carefully. Right now the latest information brochure has not released yet. So candidates are advised to refer and download the previous year information brochure.
|Notification||28 December 2021|
|Online Application Form||31 December 2021 to |
19 January 2022
|Application fee payment||31 December 2021 to|
20 January 2022
|Submission date of the application forms||25 January 2022|
|Availability of the admit card||1 week before the exam|
|Date of commencement of the entrance exam||February 2022|
- Download the application form
- Now fill the application form
- Now take it a sign of your principal
- Attest all the documents such as a photograph,
- Income declaration document etc.
- Now the filled application form will be submitted further
- to the State Liaison Officer.
- In case you are applying individually, then it should be submitted directly to the Liaison Officer.
- Before final submit take a print out of it.
Important Link 2022
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
NMMS Scholarship Exam Pattern
The pattern of written examination will be as follows. The examination will comprise of two parts, namely
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), This consists of 8 subject – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, History, Geography, Civics and Economics.
|Test Type||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|MAT – Mental Ability Test||90 Questions||90 Marks||90 minutes|
|SAT – Scholastic Aptitude Test||90 Questions||90 Marks||90 minutes|
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- All questions in the booklets are objective type.
- Qualifying marks: In order to get the scholarship applicants must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the VII class (50% marks in case of reserved category applicants).
NMMS Scholarship Exam Admit Card
Admit Card for Gujarat NMMS 2020-21 will be released online after the successful completion of the application form. Candidates will able to download the admit card from the official site or from the direct link that will be given below. Candidates will need to enter their confirmation number, date of birth and selecting their exam for downloading their admit card.
NMMS Scholarship Exam Answer Key
Answer Key of Gujarat NMMS 2020-21 for Class VIII will be uploaded on the official website, which can also be checked through the link that will be provided below. Candidates are advised to check the official website as well as this article for getting information.
NMMS Scholarship Exam Result
Result of Gujarat NMMS 2020-21 exam which will be conducted on the scheduled date will be published on the official website. Candidates can also check the result through the direct link that will be provided below.
NMMS Scholarship Exam Cut Off
Cut off will release after the declaration of the result. Candidates are advised to check here for knowing the cutoff. A direct link will be available here. Those candidates who will qualify the Gujarat NMMS 2020-21 will able to get the benefit from the scheme. The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40 % marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests. For the SC/ST students, this cut off will be 32% marks. We will be providing the cut off here on our page for the ease of the candidate.
|Name of the Exam||Un-Reserved Category||Reserved Category|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||40% Marks |
|32% Marks |
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||40% Marks |
|32% Marks |
Important Link 2020-21