Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published Examination notification of Combined Medical Services Examination, 2015. You can view official notification by following link.
Total no of Posts: 1402
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer: 600 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer: 39 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts: 391 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: 372 Posts
Age Limit: Not more than 32 Years (as on 01/01/2015)
Educational Qualification: For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Scheme of Examination:
- Part-I Computer Based Examination (500 marks): The candidates will take the Computer based examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration
- Part-II Personality Test (100 Marks): Personality test carrying 100 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the results of the Computer based examination.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. No SC/ST/Female/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Examination Notice No.: 07/2015-CMS
- Published Date: 14/03/2015
- Last date for online application: 10/04/2015