Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-2023 class 6th apply online last date, syllabus, exam pattern : Navodaya 6th class admission 2022 notification released for Class 6th, JNVST is conducted every year for the admission to talented candidates from rural areas in class 6th and 9th to the various Navodaya Vidyalaya of the country. JNVST is a national level examination conducted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti which is affiliated by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Organization : Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Exam Year : 2022-23
Class : 6th
Official Website : www.navodaya.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria For 6th :
- Candidate must be studying in class V for the whole academic session 2022-2023 in a recognized schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where admission is sought.
- The student must not have been born before 01-05-2009and after 30-04-2013 (both days inclusive).
- For admission under rural quota, one must have passed classes III, IV and V from a recognized school located in rural area spending one full academic session each year.
- Only the candidates from the district concerned where the Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the selection test for the second time.
NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA ADMIT CARD 2022
- The admit card for the selection test will be published on the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS).
- Students will be able to download their admit card registration number and password.
- Upon downloading, a printout of the admit card should be taken out and must be carried to the exam center.
- On the admit card, details of the candidates and the exam and important instructions will be published.
- The students are advised to keep their admit card safe until they are granted final admission.
NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA CLASS 6TH ADMISSION EXAM PATTERN 2022
- Mode of exam : Offline
- Duration of test : 2 hours
- Question paper language : English, Hindi & regional language
- Number of questions : 80
- Type of questions : Objective type
- Total marks : 100
- Negative marking : There will be no negative marking.
|Topics||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50|
NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA CLASS 6TH ADMISSION 2022 SYLLABUS
- Mental Ability Test: Figures and Diagrams (Odd-Man Out, Figure Matching, Pattern Completion, Figure Series Completion, Mirror Imaging, etc)
- Arithmetic Test: Numeric System, LCM and HCF, Decimals, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Perimeter, Area & Volume, Fractional Number
- Language Test: Passages followed by 5 questions to assess reading comprehension
HOW CAN APPLY NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA CLASS 6TH ADMISSION 2022?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website https://cbseitms.nic.in/
WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCESS FOR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA CLASS 6TH ADMISSION 2022?
–> Candidates who clear the selection test will be offered final admission only after verification of their documents.
–> Shortlisted candidates will be required to visit the Vidyalaya along with their original certificates for verification.
–> Details of the admission process will be communicated to the candidates through the official website.
–> The students will be considered for the admission only into that Vidyalaya for which they have appeared for the selection test.
WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR APPLYING NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA CLASS 6TH ADMISSION 2022?
Online Application Start From :
Online Application Last Date : 30.11.2021