RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22
RTE Admission 2021-22 Gujarat Application Form- The applications will be invited by Directorate of Primary Education for the admissions into primary classes. Children of age group born between 2 June 2015 to 01 June 2016 will be considered for admission. Along with that the child must belong to one of the categories:- SC/ST with Parent’s Annual Income upto 2 Lakh, OBC with Parent’s Annual Income upto 1 Lakh and GEN Category with Annual Income up to 68,000. The Children not satisfying this criterion will not be administered and the list of the rejected forms will be displayed on the website with the reason of rejection.
RTE Gujarat Admission Eligibility Criteria
Disadvantaged Groups: (Special status must be recognized by a certificate of any appropriate authority)
- Scheduled Castes (S.C.)
- Scheduled Tribes (S.T.)
- Other Backward Castes (O.B.C.)
- Below Poverty Line (B.P.L.)
RTE Gujarat STD 1 School Free Admission 2021
RTE Gujarat Admission: Government of Gujarat, Education Department released notification regarding admission in standard-1 as per Right to Education norms. Subsequently, all the selected students will get 25% reservation in admission in various schools of Gujarat. Eligible and interested applicants may read full advertisement carefully and apply online RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21 rte.orpgujarat.com
RTE Gujarat Admission for exemption for School Fess & Scholarship (Std. 1 to 8) Student
Gujarat Government Release Scholarship Scheme for Std. 1 to 8 for RTE (Right to Education) Student for School Fess Free (Fees Mafi Yojana) for Various District School in Gujarat. The Constitution (Eighty-sixth Amendment) Act, 2002 inserted Article 21-A in the Constitution of India to provide free and compulsory education of all children in the age group of six to fourteen years as a Fundamental Right in such a manner as the State may, by law, determine. The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009, which represents the consequential legislation envisaged under Article 21-A, means that every child has a right to full time elementary education of satisfactory and equitable quality in a formal school which satisfies certain essential norms and standards.
Eligibility CriteriaTo be eligible to get admission in RTE Gujarat, the applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Children must be born between 2 June 2014 to 1 June 2015
- The annual income of the household must be-
For ST/ SC- Rs. 2 lac per annum
For OBC- Rs. 1 lac per annum
For General- Rs. 68,000 per annum
Important Dates Or RTE Gujarat Admission Schedule
The following dates are important for the admissions in RTE Gujarat:-
|Instructions Release date||20/06/2021|
|RTE Gujarat Apply Date||25/06/2021|
|RTE Apply Last Date||05/07/2021|
|Approve Date||06/07 To 010/07|
|RTE Admission Seat Allotment||15/07/2021|
Required Documents RTE Gujarat Admission 2021
Type Documents Accepted
- Proof of Residence Aadhar card / passport / electricity bill / water bill / election card / driving license / ration card / notarized rental agreement
- Guardianship Certificate Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority
- Birth certificate Gram Panchayat / Nagar Palika, Municipal Corporation, Birth / Hospital Registration Certificate / Anganwadi, Balwadi Registration Certificate / Notarized Affidavit of Parents
- Photograph Passport size color photograph
- The guardian’s voice certificate In the case of old income, the certificate of Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or competent authority will be valid. The new revenue example will be valid only for the e-stream centre / public service centre.
- BPL The guardian falling in the BPL category from 1 to 8 marks will have to submit the example of Taluka Development Officer or Director, District Rural Development Agency for the rural area,
- Wondering tribes and dissected tribes Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority
- Orphaned child Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- A child in need of care and protection Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- Children from kindergarten Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- Child labor/migrant labor children Certificate from the District’s Child Welfare Committee (CWC) or the Department of Labor and Employment
- Children with cerebral palsy Civil Surgeon Certificate
- Children with Special Needs (Divyang) Civil Surgeon’s Certificate (minimum 40%)
- HIV infected child Civil Surgeon Certificate
- Children of martyred jawans Example of the competent authority of the respective account
- Baby support card A copy of the child’s Aadhar card
- Guardian’s Support Card A copy of the guardian’s Aadhar card
- Bank details Xerox on the passbook of the child or guardian’s bank account
Checking RTE Gujarat School List
To check the school list in which you can get admission through the right to education quota of Gujarat state, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
First, visit the Official Website link given here
- As soon as you will click on the link you will land on the official webpage of RTE Gujarat.
- You have to then enter information such as-
- Click on search
- The list will be displayed on your screen.
Download RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Form
To fill the form for the RTE admission in Gujarat state, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, click on the link to download the PDF file of the application form of RTE Gujarat
- After successfully downloading the application form you have to fill the admission form.
- Attach all of the documents which are mentioned above
- Lastly, submit the application form at any School of your choice.
Procedure to Fill Online Form of RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22
To apply online for the admissions of your ward in the RTE Gujarat state, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- As soon as you will land on the homepage, click on the “Online Application” link.
- Click on New Application if registering for the first time.
- If already registered, enter-
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Enter the details carefully.
- Click on submit
- A Registration/Application ID will be generated.
- Keep it safe for the future.
Procedure to Check RTE Gujarat Admission Application status
- Open the official website of RTE Gujarat
- To check the application status, click “Application Status” option given in the left-hand side of the home page
- Enter the asked information such as
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Click submit option to get your application status on the screen
Procedure to print Application Form
- Open the official website of RTE Gujarat
- To print the application, click “Print Application” option given in the left-hand side of the home page
- Enter the asked details and hit submit option
- The application form will appear on the screen
- Give the print command to take a print out of the application
Admit Card of RTE Gujarat Admission
- To get the admit card, the students must follow the following steps given below:-
- First, visit the Official Website given link
- On the web page enter the following information-
- Admission Number
- Date Of Birth
- Click on submit
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
Helpline NumberCall at 079-41057851 for any query during working days – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
RTE Gujarat 2021-22 Online Application Details
- RTE હેઠળ માતા-પિતા/વાલી માટે ઓનલાઈન ફોર્મ ભરવા અંગેની સૂચનાઓ
- Instructions for Required Documents
શૈક્ષણિક વર્ષ ૨૦૨૧-૨૨ માં આર.ટી.ઈ. હેઠળ પ્રવેશ માટે ઓનલાઈન ફોર્મ તા. ૨૫/૦૬/૨૦૨૧ થી તા.૦૫/૦૭/૨૦૨૧ ના રાત્રીના ૧૨:૦૦ કલાક સુધી ભરી શકાશે.સદર પ્રવેશ પ્રક્રિયા દરમિયાન જરૂરી ડૉક્યુમેન્ટસ સાથે વાલીએ રીસીવીંગ સેન્ટર ખાતે ફોર્મ જમા કરાવવાની પ્રક્રિયા COVID-19 મહામારીના કારણે રદ કરેલ છે. વાલીએ ઓનલાઈન ફોર્મ ભરતી વખતે જ જરૂરી આધાર-પુરાવા જેવા કે જન્મ-તારીખનો દાખલો, રહેઠાણનો પુરાવો, જાતિ/કેટેગરીનો દાખલો, તેમજ આવકનો દાખલો (લાગુ પડતો હોય ત્યાં) વગેરે ઓનલાઈન અપલોડ કરવાના રહેશે. ઓનલાઈન ફોર્મની પ્રિન્ટ વાલીએ પોતાની પાસે રાખવાની રહેશે. ઓનલાઈન ભરેલ ફોર્મ ક્યાંય જમા કરાવવાનું રહેશે નહી.જાહેરાત અને પ્રવેશ સૂચિ
- RTE Admission Online Apply Click Here
- Download : Official Paripatra
- RTE Online Application Press Note Notification : Download
- Require Documents આવશ્યક દસ્તાવેજો
- List Of School શાળાની યાદી
- RTE Online Application Receiving Centre List : Click Here to View
- Online application Status અરજીની સ્થિતિ
- Print Application પ્રિન્ટ અરજી
- Admit Card (પ્રવેશ પત્ર)
- RTE Gujarat Help Desk Toll Free Number : 1800-120-1464 | 079-39276000
RTE હેઠળ ઓનલાઈન પ્રવેશ ફોર્મમાં સંપૂર્ણ વિગતો તેમજ ડૉક્યુમેન્ટસ અપલોડ કર્યા બાદ ફોર્મની પ્રિન્ટ વાલીએ પોતાની પાસે સાચવી રાખવાની રહેશે. ઓનલાઈન ભરેલ ફોર્મની પ્રિન્ટ ક્યાંય જમા કરાવવાની રહેશે નહીં.
RTE Admission First Round RTE Gujarat Admit Card 2020
Those candidates who will appear in the examination of RTE Gujarat is required to download the hall ticket. The hall ticket is the gateway for all the students to appear in the exam. In order to download the admit card candidate need to submit their application number and date of Birth.