The Gujarat State Government released Student Scholarship Yojana at Digital Gujarat Official web portal www.digitalgujarat.gov.in. Here is Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020 is here for the students who are studying in class 10 SSC / 12th HSC to Post Graduation level Scholarship Schemes are available for the entire reserved category SEBC / OBC, Minority, ST, NTDNT, SC & other backward classes community.
Details of Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020-21 Information
|Name of the scheme Benefit||Digital Gujarat Student Scholarship Form|
|Announced by||Government of state|
|Category||Gujarat State government scheme|
|Mode of application||Online|
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020-2021 (www digitalgujarat gov in) Details
- The post-matric and pre Matric Scholarship programs for the academic year 2020-2021 are available for all the students of the Gujarat state. The category must be SC / ST / OBC / SEBC.
- All the Students from Classes 11th and 12th Standard can apply for this Scholarship program from 29th July 2020 to 28th August 2020.
- The main Intention of this Scheme is to provide Quality Education as well as Scholarships.
Scholarship programs list available under digital Gujarat:
- 1. Post matric Scholarship for General / ST / SC / OBC /EBC / Minority / SEBC Students.
- 2. Post matric Government of India Scholarship for OBC Students
- 3. ST Girl Post matric Scholarship Program
- 4. Post matric scholarship for SC Girl Students
There are multiple applications available under the digital Gujarat scholarship program. If you want to know about the same, then you must go through this article thoroughly.
1. Post matric scholarship for General / ST / SC / OBC /EBC / Minority / SEBC Students.
The post-matric Gujarat Scheme Application form is now available on its official government website and it was designed for General / ST / SC / OBC /EBC / Minority / SEBC Students.
Every year this Scheme will Start for the above-given Category beneficiaries. This Program rewards and the eligibility details are mentioned below. So that all students who need to apply for this scheme can go through the below-given bulletin points and apply online.
The students who want to know whether they are eligible for a scholarship or not must follow these parameters:
- The student must be studying in Class 11th and above.
- The Beneficiaries must belong to the above-given category.
- It is a must that a student belongs to a family whose annual income is less than 1 lakh or 2 lakh per annum. It depends on the category.
- One must possess the domicile of Gujarat.
- Beneficiaries will get different rewards after the completion of the Scholarship Scheme. The Central government will provide a 100% hostel allowance and other rewards to the meritorious students.
- The reward of this Scholarship is up to Rs.1000 and it will vary depends on the category wise.
- The last date to apply for this Scheme is 15th October 2020.
2. Post matric Government of India scholarship for OBC students:
The students who belong to the OBC Community are fortunate this time. The department of Social justice and empowerment (DSJE), the government of Gujarat has designed this Scholarship Program for all those who belong to the OBC category.
OBC community is considered to be one of the financially and Socially disadvantaged Communities. Therefore this scholarship is designed by Considering the Same aspect for the students who belong to the above-listed Community will be able to get a quality education.
If one wants to check whether he is eligible for this scholarship program or not, he must get ensure about the mentioned factors.
- The student must be from the OBC category.
- He must be studying in class 10th or after post-graduation.
- The family income must be less than 1 lakh rupees per annum.
The Candidate including other allowances can avail of Rs.750 as a scholarship. The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15th November 2020. Apply Online
3. ST Girl Post matric Scholarship Program
The Department of Social justice and empowerment is not only given Scholarships to OBC Students but also it will provide this Scheme to ST Girls Candidates.
This scholarship program is specially launched for all those girls who belong to the ST category. The aim of this scholarship program is to give a big hand in their Educational Career and give Financial Support for their Higher Studies.
Eligibility criteria for this scholarship program are as follows:
- The female must belong to the ST category.
- The annual income of the family must be less than Rs. 2.5 lacs.
- All Beneficiaries must Complete their education in a regular program from any of the recognized University or Board.
- It is a must that she is not receiving any other scholarship from the government.
- She must be having domicile of Gujarat.
The candidate will get benefited from financial assistance in various fields. Apply Online Here
4. Post matric scholarship for SC Girl students:
Few people believe that it is not important to let the girl’s study point, but the department of Social justice and empowerment has cut this short and arrange the post-matric scholarship for SC girl students.
The main aim of this scholarship program is to give financial assistance and uplift their Career by Provide a High-Quality Education System. This will let the girls’ gain more, and also they will be able to study further on.
- The female candidate must belong to the SC Category.
- All the SC Girls’ family annual income must be less than Rs. 2.5 lacs per annum
The Reward of this Scheme is Financial Assistance and it will award by the department of Gujarat DSJE.
The last date of Online apply for the Scholarship is 15th November 2020. Apply Online
Digital Gujarat Scholarship List of Gujarat Government Scholarship After 10th, 12th & Higher Education (www.digitalgujarat.gov.in)
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Gujarat
- Scholarships to the Disabled Students, Gujarat
- Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (NTDNT), Gujarat
- Post SSC Scholarships for Boys (NTDNT) Gujarat 2018
- Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC), Gujarat
- Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC), Gujarat
- Food Bill Assistance to SC Students, Gujarat
- Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students (SEBC), Gujarat
- Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self-Financed College, Gujarat
- Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat
- Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil and PhD Students (SEBC), Gujarat
- Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses (NTDNT), Gujarat
- Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses (EBC), Gujarat
- Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses (Minority), Gujarat
- Instrumental Assistance for Medical, Engineering, Diploma Students (SEBC), Gujarat
- Higher Education Scheme, Gujarat
- Scholarships to SC Students for ITI/Professional Studies, Gujarat
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girl Students, Gujarat
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship, Gujarat
- Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat
- Research Scholarship, Gujarat
- Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for ITI Courses, Gujarat
- Scholarship for the Students of Government Colleges, Gujarat
- War Concession Scheme, Gujarat
- EBC Fees Exemption Scheme, Gujarat
- Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical, Engineering, Diploma Courses), Gujarat
- Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC Students, Gujarat
- Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil & PhD (SC) Students, Gujarat
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girl Students, Gujarat
- Scholarship for Students Studying at Dr. Ambedkar or Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC), Gujarat
- Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels, Gujarat
- Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC), Gujarat
- Instrumental Assistance for First-year Students of Medical/Engineering/Diploma Courses, Gujarat
- Special Scholarship for Boys and Girls Students, Gujarat
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
- The eligibility criteria to avail scholarship on the levels of income vary from scholarship to scholarship
- To avail any scholarship, the user has to be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat
- The annual income of the family of the student must not exceed more than INR 2.5 lakh per annum
- The applicants belonging to the SC, ST, SEBC should apply for this scholarship to obtain the economic benefits
- The students applying for this scholarship must have obtained more than 70% in 10th, 12rh, UG, PG, and other research areas
Digital Gujarat SEBC Scholarship 2020 Various Scheme :
Govenrment of Gujarat Offered Scholarship for
- SEBC Student like BCK 78, BCK 137, BCK 81, BCK 138, BCK 80, BCK 79, BCK 83, BCK 139, BCK 98, BCK 81C, BCK 325, BCK 81 A.
- SC Students like BCK 10, BCK 11, BCK 12, BCK 13.
- ST Students like VKY, VKY 6, VKY 7, VKY 1, VKY 16
How to Apply? Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020 online form
Here is Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020 Registration step-by-step description of the online application procedure for digital Gujarat portal scholarships.
Step 1 : Registration
- Open the official website of the Digital Gujarat / The student has to visit the URL scholarships.gujarat.gov.in.
- From opened page click “registration” option available in menu bar
- Registration form appears on the computer screen
- Enter date of birth, mobile number, email ID and password
- Now Enter the captcha code and click save option
- Enter the OTP you received via email or SMS
- Click the “Confirm” option
Step 2: Update the profile
- Once you fill the OTP, you will be directed to profile update page.
- Enter all the mandatory information given by Digital Gujarat Portal
- Upload your photograph and click on update for further information.
Step 3: Applying for the scholarship
- Select “Scholarship Number” in the filter service section.
- A detailed list of all the scholarships will come up.
- Select the scholarship you want to apply for.
- Choose your application language.
- Go through all the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Continue to Service”.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload all supporting documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- And your application print to submitted to your School / College for Verification.
Post Metric Scholarships Guideline for Scheduled Caste, SEBC and ST Students Only.
Last Date : 15/12/2020
Digital Gujarat (Help Desk) Contact No: 18002335500
Important Dates of Digital Gujarat Scholarship
|Application start date for Post-Matric Scholarships for SC/ST/OBC/SEBC students||10 November 2020|
|Last date to submit online applications||15 December 2020|
|Last date to submit the print-out of the application along with specific documents to the respective institution||20 December 2020|
|Last date for scrutiny and forwarding of online applications by institutes||22 December 2020|
|Last date of submission of duly attested verified students lists and printed application forms by the institution to the respective Department District Officers||31 December 2020|