Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme
Latest Scheme Rs 12,000 To Students To Buy An Electric Two-Wheeler 2020
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme | E-Bike Subsidy Yojana : E-Scooter, e-Rickshaw Subsidy Online Registration, Objectives, Eligibility & Benefits A new scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of the Gujarat government to help the understudies of the state get an electrical vehicle free of cost. In this article, we will share with all of you the details of the new system which has been launched by the concerned authorities of Gujarat government to give electrical vehicles to the students of the state.
Overview of Two Wheeler Scheme In Gujarat
|Scheme Name||Gujarat 2/3 wheeler subsidy scheme|
|Launched by||CM Vijay Rupani|
|Benefits||Subsidy on Electric Scooter|
|Main objective||encourage the state people to buy e vehicles|
|Subsidy||12000 Rupees on e bike, and 48000 on e-Rickshaws|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The Gujarat understudies will be getting subsidy on the e-scooters that they will be buying in the Gujarat state. A lot of benefits will also be provided. we have mentioned eligibility criteria, benefits, objectives, and all of the other details regarding the Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme. We have also mentioned a step by step application procedure for the scheme.
Eligibility criteria important documents of Gujarat two wheeler scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- This scheme is only for those students who are studying in class 9th to 12th
- Aadhar card
- School certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
How To Apply Online For Gujarat two wheeler scheme
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Gujarat electric e vehicle scheme
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the home page you need to click on apply online
- Now application form will open in front of you
- You need to enter all the required information on the application form like name, date of birth, gender, educational qualification etc
- Now you need to upload all the required documents
- After that you need to click on submit
Form and Agency List link Display
- Application Form And Document List : Download
- Model wise Price List Download
- Agency List
- Visit Official Website
Gujarat Energy Development Agency (A Government Of Gujarat Organization)
Distribution of Battery Operated Vehicles in the state of Gujarat with State Financial Assistance.
Rapid increase of petrol & diesel driven vehicles for urban mobility adds enormous amounts of pollution in the atmosphere endangering the environment. Fast depletion of fossile fuels is also a major concern Worldwide. Utilization of Battery Operated Vehicles for urban mobility in the state of Gujarat have tremendous potential for conservation of petroleum products and are environment friendly too. The Battery Operated Vehicles are known for its merits.
- Runs without costly petrol & reduce dependency on Fossile fuels.
- Pollution free vehicle & protect environment from hazardous gases.
- Eco friendly vehicles.
- No noise pollution as runs without noise on the road.
- Low speed vehicles (two wheelers, < 25 Km./hr.) are exempted from RTO registration & driving license by Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI).
- Batteries can be easily charged at home with very low power consumption like mobile.
The Ministry of Heavy Industries, Govt. Of India is supporting Battery Operated Vehicles in the country by providing financial support under National Electric Mobility Mission Plan (NEMMP). However continued and sustained policy, regulatory, fiscal and financial support are required at state level also in the next few decades.
- Distribution of Battery Operated Vehicles (High & Low speed two wheelers) in the state of Gujarat.
GEDA has successfully implemented scheme of Battery Operated low speed two wheelers in Gandhinagar city & GUDA area with the benefit of state subsidy Rs.10,000/- per vehicle to the students of 8th to 12th std. during year 2015-16 & 2016-17. Looking to the response from the end users, scheme was extended to four major cities of the state i.e. Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat & Rajkot selected/declared as a Smart / Solar / Carbon resilient cities of Gujarat during 2017-18 & it was further extended to entire Gujarat state during 2018-19. Battery Operated two wheelers are under distribution during 2019-20 to the students of 9th standard & above with the benefit of state subsidy of Rs.10,000/- (Payable by DBT on reimbursement basis) per BOV through the dealership network of GEDA authorized manufacturers.
High Speed (> 25 km/hr.) battery operated two wheelers have also been distributed to the students of 12th standard & above having valid driving license under the BOV scheme.
During year 2019-20 Battery Operated Two Wheelers fitted with advance batteries (3 years warranty by manufacturers)only, & sold by GEDA Authorized Manufacturers are eligible for the State Financial Assistance.
- Distribution of Battery Operated Three Wheelers (E-rickshaw/E-loader) with State Financial Assistance in Gujarat State
Climate Change Department, Government of Gujarat introduced a scheme of Battery Operated Three Wheelers (E-Rickshaw) during 2018-19. Since E-rickshaws are not very popular among the rickshaw drivers in the state of Gujarat compared to other states, the scheme was introduced with state subsidy for Individuals & for Institutions.
During Year 2019-20 E-rickshaws/E-loaders fitted with advance batteries (2 years warranty by manufacturers) only & sold by GEDA authorized manufacturers are eligible for State Govt. Subsidy of Rs.40,000/- on reimbursement basis by DBT.
Procedure to check application status
- Visit the official Web portal
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage you need to click on application status link
- Now a new page will be displayed before you.
- You have to enter your application ID
- Now you need to click on submit
- Application status will be on your computer screen